- Search Job Listings
- Submit Your Resume
- Why Work with Humanus?
- Careers with Humanus
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Current Job Listings
Search our current Job Listings to find work opportunities that meet your criteria!
Tips for Your Job Search:
• Use the “All Jobs” search bar to enter the position title in which you are interested (Educational Psychologist, Speech/Language Pathologist, etc.).
• Use the “All Locations” search bar to enter the location in which you are interested. We recommend using this to search for locations specific to cities and towns.
• “Job Categories” are determined by either the title of the position or the state in which positions are located, so look for positions in your state of residence or a state in which you are certified/licensed.
• The check boxes below “Job Categories” allow you to narrow your search according to the type of position or engagement which suits your work interests (Full-Time, Part-Time, Online, In-Home).
• If, unfortunately, we do not have a position available which meets your criteria, we encourage you to submit your resume, which will be entered into our Candidate Tracking System. Then, when we have opportunities which meet your qualifications, Humanus will contact you!
Submit Your Resume
We continually search for great talent …
Please complete the form below, upload/attach your resume, and click “Submit.” Your resume will be sent directly to our HR department for review. After your information is sent, you will receive an automated e-mail response indicating that we have received your application and resume.
If you do not hear back from us shortly after sending your resume, please feel free to contact us. All information submitted to Humanus is kept confidential and is not disclosed to anyone outside of Humanus unless it is with your knowledge and consent.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for considering us in your career.
Why Work with Humanus?
1. Humanus is one of the highest paying in our industry, with speedy direct deposits available for our colleagues’ convenience.
As a leading provider of academic professionals, we offer our partners pricings that meet their financial needs, while providing our colleagues with substantial pay rates.
2. We work nationally, with an ever-growing presence in all 50 states.
While our corporate headquarters is located in the suburban Philadelphia area, our professional presence permeates both the academic community and healthcare industry on a national level. Humanus’ extensive and constantly expanding database of professionals is a testament to that national presence.
3. Our colleagues gain access to a peer support network based upon profession and location.
Through profession- and location-specific peer support networks, our colleagues are able to easily exchange information, pose and respond to questions, cultivate their own knowledge and the knowledge of their peers, and, ultimately, strengthen their peer communities.
4. Humanus works with genuinely caring and personable individuals, which compose and strengthen our diverse project teams and departments.
We not only extend the effort to work with colleagues whose personal goals and missions are aligned with our own, but we promote the development of Humanus teams and departments which reflect the diversity of a national population.
5. We uphold the highest levels of respect and integrity for every person who works with us, founding our partnerships and professional relationships upon trust.
When our highest priority is the assurance that our partners’ students are receiving the best services and care, we work to establish a trusting relationship with our partners and our professionals, which encourages open and honest communication while fostering accountability.
6. We share our academic partners’ missions — to help maintain their students’ wellbeing while encouraging their academic success.
When boiled down to our core, Humanus stands as a collective of professionals who simply want the best for our nation’s youth, to aid them during their development years, and to provide them with equal opportunities, and to give them the tools to be confident, effective, and successful long after leaving school.
7. Humanus is committed to providing a national student population with the best service providers.
We actively seek professionals who are both highly qualified and have extensive experience in order to increase the standards of students’ received serves and to strengthen the prospects of students’ academic success.
8. We want you to join us in achieving our goal of guaranteeing that every student in our nation receives the services which they need and deserve!
If you’re an academic professional hoping to improve students’ wellbeing and support their academic success, then Humanus would love to work with you!
Careers with Humanus
Humanus is actively seeking academic and healthcare professionals who are passionate about their careers and dedicated to their students and patients. We are always looking to work with the best of the best and offer those highly qualified, extensively experienced professionals a broad range of opportunities.
Why work with Humanus? We are dedicated to a set of core values and mission which drive our every effort to serve the needs of our nation’s diverse population, and our partners and colleagues agree that they have found unique benefits to working with us.
As to ensure that we maintain our high staffing standards, Humanus requires background and clearance checks, as well as other screening tests for any candidates considered for hire. We are also proud to be a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. If you seem to be a good fit for one of our openings, a Humanus consultant will directly contact you to further discuss your background and additional career details.
Positions with Humanus:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Humanus provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, civil union, domestic partnership, amnesty, or veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Humanus complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Humanus expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, civil union, domestic partnership, amnesty, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Humanus employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely unacceptable and not tolerated.